Cutie Honey

Special dedication to our Love 2 Love, Kham and Steph, with this small series of photos that I am sure would please them well  J'espère que ça plaiera aussi aux autres lecteurs, notamment Kei_kun dont c'est l'anniversaire aujourd'hui et à qui je souhaite un joyeux nanif!!!! Hope it wound as other readers, including Kei_kun which is the anniversary today and I wish him a happy dwarfing!!  Sinon j'ai dormi 3-4 heures cette nuit et je sens que la journée va être longue, très longue même, une petite série de cafés ne me fera pas de mal Otherwise I slept 3-4 hours last night and I feel that the day will be long, very long even a small series of bars will do me no harm  En attendant, Fighting!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, Fighting !!!!!!!! Et Kei_kun FTW!!!!!!!! And Kei_kun FTW !!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment